Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ciate's 2013 Christmas Advent Calendar

It is way too early to be thinking of Christmas, but I received an email a few days ago from Selfridges informing me that Ciate was going to be doing another nail polish advent calendar this year. I have checked it out, although it is not yet available to buy. 


I am a little disappointed that they have also decided to show you all the colours this year, where's the element of surprise? I understand the logic, people want to know what they are buying, but then on the other hand now I've seen the colour range (a mix of pastels, metallics and caviar beads) I'm not sold! My opinion may change the nearer we get to Christmas, when I'll have to face the dilemma of whether to get a traditional chocolate calendar or this little beauty again!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!