Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve Nails

2012 is officially over! It was an okay year but I am expecting more fun, nail painting and adventure in 2013! To start the year off I opted for a simple black and gold firework design with a caviar manicure accent nail (well it is New Years after all!)

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_nailpolish

I want to try to work through my Ciate advent calendar, so this design incorporated 3 bottles from the collection; Ladylike Luxe (gold polish used as the base for the caviar beads and firework designs), Twilight (black polish with a gold undertone) and Bumble Bee (the black and gold Ciate caviar beads).

I really like this design and I feel it sums up NYE perfectly. 

Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!