Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 8

Holly & the Ivy was today's nail art theme. I wasn't looking forward to it thanks to my Christmas pudding ivy attempts. After a little google search for inspiration I came across Cutepolish's recent YouTube video for a quick and simple design...

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

I don't particularly think the ivy looks like ivy but I still like the overall look and I think it definitely feels Christmassy. 

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

I started with a French manicure design, using masking tape and Rimmel's French Manicure White. The then used a festive red and green to complete the holly and ivy look.

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. I have this on my nails(photo on my blog) but I got it done at a nail bar because I wouldn't have been able to do it myself! Yours look great though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!