Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Usually I spend my Sundays working and preparing things for the following week, but I really wanted to go to a Christmas fair to see if I could buy some one-of-a-kind stocking fillers. We went to the breathtaking Newstead Abbey, somewhere I haven't been since I was a child. The weather was perfect; a crisp winters morning with beautiful blue skies.

Newstead Abbey, Nottinghamshire

Although the sun was shining it was still very chilly (-1°C according to the car's thermometer), so I tried to wrap up warm...


I wore my red jeans from Republic (with tights underneath), a cardigan from Monki, and my black knee length boots from New Look. My coat was a steal from George at £19 a few months ago. The red fairisle gloves, which were from La Senza last year, are most definitely my favourite part of the outfit! 

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!