Saturday, December 29, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 of the nail challenge was based on my favourite Christmas film - The Muppet Christmas Carol. It is a family tradition to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol every Christmas Eve, and this year was no different although we did manage to fall asleep halfway through - sacrilege! 

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

Originally I had grand plans to do all of The Muppets but it ended up just being a festive Kermit. 

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails


Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!