Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 2

My second nail art design was based on my favourite Christmas book; How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr Seuss.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

I can always remember Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone 2 watching the cartoon version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. A few years later (although I'm sure in reality it was a good 10 years or so after) I can vividly remember watching The Grinch starring Jim Carey at the cinema.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

However, it wasn't until recently I actually read the book. I instantly loved it and now I reread it every Christmas.


The Grinch took a little time and a lot of patience but I am pleased with the result :)


Until next time...

14 comments:

  1. This mani looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    Sorry for putting this here, but I couldn't find an email address for you on your page. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my post here:

    http://annaspolishaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award_7699.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute mani! Your Grinch is well drawn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad people can tell it's the Grinch :)

      Delete
  4. Coool! I have nominated you in the Liebster awards :) www.lanes-laquers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you, that is fantastic and very kind!

      Delete
  5. These are amazing! So talented.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you have a lovelyblog! Congrats on 200 subscribers!

      Delete
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)! The details are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!