Saturday, December 29, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 10

I know I am VERY behind on my blog posts, Christmas coupled with my sister coming home from University has meant its been a week of Christmas TV/films, chocolate, presents, cupcake making, chocolate, sale shopping and more chocolate, but I am officially back!

Day 10 of my Christmas nail challenge was based on the song ' Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas', so I decided to do little gift-wrapped presents on each nail.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

I decided to alternate the red and the green to make it feel extra Christmassy. 

Until Next Time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!