Sunday, December 9, 2012

Introducing... I Heart Nail Art

After much deliberation I have decided to change my blog/domain name. I know this is potentially blog suicide but I felt I had to do it. I started this blog with the intention of covering all things fashion and beauty, but I feel I have been a little biased in my posts since I have focused primarily on nails and nail art.

Keep Calm and Paint Your Nails is the way I like to think about nail art. Painting my nails is my form of relaxation, the time in my day I get to dedicate to myself and my passion. I also enjoy wowing people, I have never been particularly musical or creative in any other way, so I like the fact I can say I've found something I am good at and like to do. 

I hope you will pop back for more nail related posts in the future :)

Love,



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!