Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ciate Advent Calendar - Day 7, 8 & 9


I've been a little behind on my daily Ciate calendar updates, so I thought I'd do a collective post on what I got behind each door over the past few days.

On day 7 there was Cutie Pie, a pale baby pink colour. It is very sheer so would need 2 or 3 coats to see any colour on the nail.



Ciate Mini (5ml) - Cutie Pie

Vintage, a creamy grey polish, was behind door number 8. It has a thicker consistency so only requires one coat for complete coverage. 


                                                
Ciate Mini (5ml) - Vintage


Today I found Mistress lurking behind door number 9. It is a orangey red colour but has a very thin consistency, it took 3 coats of polish to achieve the full effect of the colour. 


Ciate Mini (5ml) - Mistress

I have been a little disappointed with the colours over the past few days, so I am looking forward to finding one of Ciate's new mystery colours (exclusive to the mini mani month calendar). 

I am particularly enjoying reading the little notes on the inside of each of the doors. My favourite was the fact about when nail varnish was invented - fascinating!



Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!