Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 4

Today's nail art challenge was based on the song 'Frosty the Snowman'.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmas_challenge_12daysofchristmasnails

I used Blanc by Essie and Miss Sporty's Twinkle Shine (my current glitter polish favourite) as a base colour. I then used a black striper and dotting tool to create the snowman's (snowmen's?) hat, coal eyes and mouth. I used a silver glitter striper to add detail to the hat and George's Sunset Orange to draw sideways triangles for the nose.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmas_challenge_12daysofchristmasnail

I hope you like it!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!