Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ciate Advent Calendar Days 13 to 16

On day 13 I finally got one of Ciate's special edition nail polishes, specifically created for the advent calendar. It is blue glitter polish called Glass Slipper. 

















 Ciate Mini (5ml) - Glass Slipper

Next I got a coral polish called Speed Dial. It is very thin and required 3 coats for a full coverage (plus there was already nail varnish on the bottle upon opening the door, tut tut)!

  Ciate Mini (5ml) - Speed Dial

Day 15 has to be one of my favourite colours so far - a beautiful sea blue green (or turquoise if you wish). Another 'thicker' polish from Ciate, which I like better than the thinner more watery ones. 

                                                         
                   Ciate Mini (5ml) - Headliner

Today a bright canary yellow was behind door number 16. I love the name - Big Yellow Taxi - it instantly transported me back 5 years when my friend and I visited New York for Christmas!

                                                
                  Ciate Mini (5ml) - Big Yellow Taxi

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!