Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 3

Today's nail art challenge was based around the song 'Oh Christmas Tree'. I wanted to do something slightly different from the traditional block colour design with a decorated tree, so I opted for a winter Christmas tree snow scene instead.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

I used a clear glitter polish as a base coat, and then I painted the tips of my nails white to imitate snowfall on the ground. I used two green polishes to create the trees; Camouflage by Rimmel and Emerald City by Revlon. To finish I used a small dotting tool to create white and silver snowflakes over the top of the design.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails


Until next time...


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!