Thursday, November 15, 2012

Children in Need - Pudsey Bear Nails

As it is Children in Need tomorrow (UK) I decided to do Pudsey Bear nails to mark the occasion. Children and staff will be wearing their pajamas to help raise money so I thought these would be a nice touch to my 'outfit'.


The design was relatively simple to do, I used Lemon Soda by Collection 2000 for the base of  my thumb and ring finger and Blanc by Essie for the others. Then I used a dotting tool to make red, green, blue and yellow dots.


I will be styling my nails with my oh so attractive onesie tomorrow :)



4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cute and creative! Definitely a great way to get into the spirit of the day as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! These are so cute, you are very good at painting your nails:)

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thank you for your follow ;)

      Kim x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!