Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cute Penguin Nails

On an evening where I find I have very little time but I still want to do my nails I like to opt for simple but effective designs. So last night I chose to use my new Rimmel Pro nail varnish in Stormy Skies as by base to do cute little penguins on my pointy (that must be the scientific word for it) and index fingers. For the body I used Blanc by Essie and Sunset Orange by George for the feet and nose (and a black for the eyes).

I also used Twinkle Shine by Miss Sporty as a top coat to add a little winter sparkle :)




I got a few 'awes' at work today, which is always nice but I also got a few 'is that Pacman?'.


3 comments:

  1. Aw the nails are really cute!
    Great post
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Just perfect for winter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!