Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polishes

Sally Hansen seems to dominate many aspects of the 'nail market' from her nail varnish remover to her cuticle cream and nail shields. I have tried most of her products, apart from the actual nail varnishes. I spotted her Complete Salon Manicure nail varnishes on offer on Fragrance Direct a few weeks ago for £1.50 each but then I found they were also being sold in Poundland for a £1 - a bargain too good to miss (RRP £5.99)! So I picked up a couple...

L-R: Oxide and Anenome of Mine

Both colours are stunning, great for Autumn/Winter. Oxide is a black with silver glitter undertones and Anenome of Mine (I love quirky nail polish nails - sometimes it is what encourages me to buy them, opps!) is a vibrant glossy purple. I particularly like the lid on these polishes as it has a rubber grip around the base of the lid, which helps steady your hand. The actual brush is also quite thick so on some of my nails I was able to coat them in one clean sweep!


I will definitely be popping to £land again this weekend to stock up on some more colours!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!