Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ciate Christmas Advent Calendar

I spotted this little beauty a few weeks ago on What I Heart Today's blog, so I decided to check it out on the Selfridges' website. 



I must admit I was tempted, but the £38 price tag seemed a little too expensive. However, as it always seems to be the case, after telling my mum about it (who rationalised each bottle would work out at around £1.60 - you would think she wants me to spend money) I had another look on the website and found it to be out of stock. Gahhh! I scoured the internet to see if I could find any information about when it might be back in stock, when I stumbled across a MoneySavingExpert thread discussing the different beauty advent calendars that are out this year. One poster mentioned the Ciate calendar was being sold on QVC for a discounted introductory price of £31.20 (£36.20 including P&P). You'd think this would have sealed the deal but I still ummed and ahhed over it until I saw they were being sold on Ebay for £75! So I decided to treat myself :) 

Roll on the 1st 0f December...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!