Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pretty in...Purple?

My Autumn/Winter wardrobe consists mainly of blacks and greys so I've been on a mission recently to add a burst of colour into the mix. I am quite obsessive when it comes to colours and matching, so when I brought a mixed berry blouse a few weeks ago in the George sale I knew I needed something to match. I had been eyeing up a distinctive purple pair of jeans in New Look  for a while, but I found I had the same old problem...what will I wear them with? So hey presto! I had a match!



               
The shirt is a sheer chiffon material with faux leather cuffs and collar, which gives it an edgier look. The jeans are super soft (feel almost velvet) and fit really nicely, although they have a tendency to attract bits. 

I wore this outfit yesterday on a trip to Meadowhall in Sheffield. I teamed it with a faux leather jacket and my studded Primark boots that I got a few weeks ago. 



                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!