Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Nail Art Challenge - 12 Days of Christmas

I've wanted to do a nail challenge for a while, so I love the prospect of doing a Christmas nail challenge! I have decided to stick to just 12 days of Christmas rather than 25 so that it gives me a little more freedom, every other day should be easier than everyday! I have chosen to base my 'themes' around Christmas songs (with the exception of the 'favourite' days). I have also specified the dates in which I plan to do each design, and I will try to upload a photograph on that day or the day after.


Here is the list...
I'm hoping this will first and foremost get me into the Christmas spirit, but also help improve my skills! 

If you are thinking of doing a Christmas nail challenge (or want to join me with mine) please let me know in the comments section below :)


6 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, going to follow your blog because I am so intrigued with this challenge, best of luck :)
    Rebecca x
    http://missrjs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it :D
    love doing nail challenges, but i've signed for another, i can't do both ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great style AND are so creative! I love stopping by to see what you have come up with. GREAT nail art ddesign for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! This is the sweetest comment :) thank you very much for your kind words!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!