Sunday, November 25, 2012

Company Magazine UK - Free Jessica Nail Polish

Visiting my friend in Sheffield yesterday, via the train, meant I had an excuse to buy a magazine for the journey! Last week I wrote a blog post about how Glamour magazine is giving away a Nails Inc polish with every November edition, well it would seem Company magazine (£2) are following suit by giving away a Jessica nail polish worth around £5 in their November edition too. There are a choice two colours - Company Vampy Red and Company Crimson, but they only had the latter in the WHSmith's I brought it from so I got that one. I think this offer is limited to WHSmith stores, I saw this edition in a few other shops at a cheaper price (£1.25) but without the nail varnish. 


I know Jessica polishes are a salon favourite but that's all I've heard about them. To be honest I was a little disappointed with the consistency of the polish, it is very thin and requires at least 2 coats to see the colour. I'm not sure I will be purchasing any more Jessica nail polishes in the future but it is great for a freebie! 


I was very impressed with the magazine content, I don't usually buy Company magazine but I loved some of the features, particularly the Christmas themed ones, inside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!