Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello World...

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now...I even set up an account a few months ago but I haven't done anything with it. I'm not sure why exactly, I have always been intrigued by the 'blogging world' since my first year at University when I was told it was what every Media Studies undergraduate needed. 

Over the past year I have become obsessed or should I say fascinated by a whole host of blogs from beauty and nails to cooking. I first discovered beauty and fashion YouTube videos a little over a year ago and this led me to reading blogs in order to keep up-to-date with the latest beauty and fashion goings on. However, I like to do things on a budget! I love shopping and bargain hunting and get a thrill when I find those rare 'once in a lifetime' deals



So here I am blogging world wanting to say 'hello'!




4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!