Sunday, November 25, 2012

Taylor Swift Inspired Outfit

I love Taylor Swift's classic 1950s/60s sense of style. I few months ago I saw a picture of her in London wearing polka dot jeans and Charlotte Olympia cat shoes, and I instantly fell in love. I brought a cheaper alternative of the cat shoes just after from Ebay for around £10, and I've been looking for a pair of polka dot jeans ever since. 

Taylor Swift, London 
Cat Shoes from Ebay
I finally found a pair of black polka dot jeans in Primark for £12 a few weeks ago but I really wanted navy, so I didn't buy them. However, whilst I was in Sheffield yesterday I had a quick look in Primark and I found they had been reduced to £5! Bargain! So I had to buy them. 

I wore them today for a quick trip out to town to run a few errands. I teamed them with my Republic faux leather jacket, black H&M cardigan and Primark boots. Oh and not forgetting my gorgeous doctors style bag - an early Christmas present!


I'm hoping in spring, when it's a little warmer, I can recreate Taylor's outfit (on a budget) by wearing my cat shoes and the polka dot jeans. 

 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!