Friday, November 23, 2012

I Heart Urban Outfitters Sale

I am addicted to Urban Outfitters, although we don't have one in the town where I live, I regularly check their website for offers. Their stuff is pretty pricey, but you can usually find a bargain or two in the sale. It is even better when they have free delivery because usually it is £3.99, and since I can't take any items back to store it is a pain if something doesn't fit because then you have to pay to send it back. 

Yesterday I got an email to say they had 20% off everything and free delivery! It was also payday, so it would have been rude not to have a sneaky peek. 



Push Lock Doctors Bag - £22

I saw this doctors style bag on the UO website a few months ago, but I thought £48 was a little over my 'bag budget', so I found a cheap alternative on Ebay and asked my boyfriend to buy it me for Christmas. Although I wish I hadn't now as it has gone down to £22 in sale (£18 with discount). I debated whether to buy it or not, knowing one very similar may be sitting under my Christmas tree in a few weeks time, but I love the cream detailing on the handle and clasp, which the other doesn't have so I treated myself.

Staying with the monochrome theme I saw a blouse, that I thought would be nice for work, at a bargain price of £5 (£4 incl discount) reduced from £45! I am a real sucker for price reductions and this one was right up my street. I actually had a package on the doormat from UO when I got in earlier today and it was blouse. It is a lovely material (very good quality) and nicely structured, I haven't tried it on yet so I'm hoping it fits.

 Cooperative Bow Neck Blouse - £5

Oh I also forgot to mention that Quidco give you 4% cashback at the moment too, so it makes things even cheaper!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!