Sunday, November 18, 2012

UK Glamour Magazine November 2012 - Freebies!

Everyone loves a freebie right? Well this month's Glamour magazine has excelled itself as you get a free bottle of Nails Inc nail polish (RRP £11). You also get a free sample of Nivea's Daily Essentials Hydration Primer and L'oreal's BB Cream in Light. 


There are 4 different shades of nail polish (a dark blue, red, pink and gold glitter) to choose from but I opted for the gold glitter one as the festive season is nearly upon us. The effect on the nail is quite understated thus I feel a couple of coats would be needed to achieve a more glittery look.


2 comments:

  1. I wish we had these magazine freebies in the US, but alas, I guess our country is too big? :T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about it like that before! I always wondered why when I go abroad magazines dont have freebies. So I definitely think you are to something ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!