Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Funky Leopard Print Nails

I have recently discovered TKMAXX sells Models Own nail polish (as well as Essie) in packs of 3 for around £8, which is a lot cheaper than Boots (£5 each), but you can't choose the colours so you 'get what you are given', so to speak. However, I went to my local TKMAXX a few days ago and whilst browsing the nail section I saw Models Own packs had been reduced further to £6 - bargain! I must have picked up every pack several times, but I finally found one where I liked all of the colours. 


I used (from the pack) the Top Turquoise (base) and the Purple Grey (leopard spots) to create a bright leopard print nail design (I took inspiration from a pin on Pinterest). 


                              Top Turquoise                                 Purple Grey 



3 comments:

  1. Cute leopard mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice Kimberly..the color combination is great. Following u now:-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!